- Where can I buy Demazin products?
- From what age can Demazin products be taken?
- How long can Demazin products be used for?
- Which Demazin product is suitable for me?
- When do I need to consult my healthcare professional before taking Demazin?
- Is Demazin gluten free, lactose free, colour free or sugar free?
A: Demazin Kids Cold & Flu Relief Liquid and Demazin Kids Cough Relief Liquid can be used from 2 years of age. All Other Demazin Syrups can be used from 6 years of age with use in children aged 6-11 years on medical advice. Demazin PE Cold & Flu Relief tablets and Demazin PE Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief tablets can be used from 12 years of age. Children aged 12-17 years should use these products no more than 48 hours except on medical advice. Make sure you always read the label on the bottle or packaging and use only as directed. Your healthcare professional will be able to provide you with further information.
A: There are a wide range of Demazin products that help provide effective temporary relief from cough, cold and flu symptoms. Please speak to your healthcare professional or pharmacist if you are unsure about which product is the right one for you or use our product finder as a general guideline.
A: Please see the pack for a list of conditions when you should consult with a healthcare professional before using Demazin. These can include:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have heart problems
- If you are taking antidepressant medicines
- Before giving it to children age 6-11 years old
|Product||Gluten free||Lactose free||Sugar free||Colour free|
|Demazin PE Cold & Flu Tablets|
|Demazin PE Cold & Flu Day & Night Tablets|
|Demazin Cold Relief Colour Free Syrup|
|Demazin Cold Relief Blue Syrup|
|Demazin Chesty Cough Relief Syrup|
|Demazin Cough & Cold Relief Syrup|
|Demazin 12 Hour Relief Nasal Spray|
|Demazin Kids Cold & Flu Relief Liquid||
No artificial colours
|Demazin Kids Cough Relief Liquid|